Our most popular services:
- Microsoft Windows NT / 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / Vista / Windows 7 Server sales and configuration (We are a Microsoft Certified Partner.)
- Network (LAN/WAN) installation and maintenance for Win 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2008 / Vista / Windows 7 and Netware
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory cleanup and troubleshooting
- Anti-virus, firewall, and VPN solutions
- DDNS (make your dynamic cable or fiber Internet IP function like a static IP address)
- Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook installation and upgrades.
- Anti-virus, firewall, and VPN solutions
- DDNS (make your dynamic cable Internet IP function like a static IP address)
- DAT / DDS network and server data backup
- Zip and secure, remote / off-site data backup
- PC sales and repair
- Cable and DSL high speed Internet sharing
- Wireless home networking, secure business wireless networks
- Advanced hard drive crash & disaster data recovery
- Memory, hard disk, DVD, and CD-ReWritable upgrades
- Windows re-installations
- Modem and network card (NIC) installations
- Microsoft SharePoint and SQL Server configuration
- Computer and network consulting
- Merak Mail Server and Instant Message Server installation for secure, customizable internal and external messaging (POP3, IMAP, SMTP, and webmail)
- Business and residential DSL installations with Beacon Technologies
- Mushroom Productivity Manager database software for mushroom farm payroll processing and labor analysis
- Grower Tickets database software for mushroom receiver docks / vendor payment processing
On-Call Network Server and Workstation Support:
We can almost always dispatch a technician to your site to fix an emergency problem within two hours. Our emergency availability is 24/7/365.
Our technicians are always available for quick over-the-phone questions or scheduled appointments. Most appointments can be scheduled at your convenience with less than 48 hours notice.
Knowledgeable, Friendly Staff:
We are happy to work with local customers. We can support you on large jobs like moving, installing, and upgrading servers, and we can help you on small jobs like installing modems and network cards. You can decide what jobs make sense for you to do on your own, and what jobs you would prefer help with. We can even assist you in making that determination. We can also train you on common IT tasks and create documentation to make it easier.
Comprehensive IT Solution:
Through our own technicians, our own engineers, our own servers, and our selected partners, we deliver a full range of IT solutions at reasonable prices, all with one phone call.
AntiVirus, Firewall, VPN, and Data Backup Services:
We understand the importance of network security and data integrity. We are familiar with a variety of products on the market and can regularly advise you on the latest and best available technology that is appropriate to keep the your network safe and secure. We believe AntiVirus, Firewall, and Data Backup solutions are essential items for business networks, and that they can be both user-friendly and reasonably automated when configured and maintained by us.
Disaster Recovery and Hard Drive Data Restoration:
Has your existing computer system died? Let us quickly, calmly, and intelligently get you up and running. We have the expertise to restore and rebuild your data systems. We are a Star Partner of Ontrack Data Recovery Labs, so we can often recover virtually all data from hard drives destroyed by fire, virus, mechanical failure, or accidental deletion in as little as 24 hours.
Consulting, Products, and Help for IT Professionals:
We help a number of area IT Professionals who offer services directly to their own clients, but need extra assistance with certain advanced configurations or large-scale projects. If you are a consultant who needs advanced help with Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, firewalls, VPNs, DDNS, network configuration, wireless network security, Internet access, or e-mail / web / FTP hosting, we are ready to assist you. We can bill you or your customer directly, according to your preference. Our experienced, qualified staff can help you get your clients the technology they demand.
We specialize in working with business networks comprised of 1-100 workstations per site. We understand Microsoft server and workstation operating systems, file permissions, print servers, routers, and more. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner, giving us direct access to the latest products and information available from Microsoft. The technicians of Beacon Technologies work with this technology every day.